Monday, May 3, 2010

Prospect: Myck Kabongo


I bet you have never heard of this dude......and you also probably can't pronounce his name either. I know I can't.

But names and popularity status aside, this guy can play basketball. Ballislife agrees with me that he is argueably the best Canadian high school point guard for the class of 2011. I don't know about you, but he's the best I've ever heard of in that category.

He's a 6 foot 2 point guard and about 170 pounds. He was born in Canada. He plays high school basketball at St. Benedict's Prep and has a verbal commitment to play for the Texas Longhorns after gradating from high school.

He's definately getting his name out there now that ballislifedotcom uploaded a 1 minute and 43 second YouTube compilation video focusing on his skills in gameplay. It has 2,093 views and counting. How do you think I got the idea to write this particular blog entry?

The video shows that he is a quick, agile player who can shoot the ball well and pass the ball even better. Watch the video for yourself if you haven't already and see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment