Saturday, May 1, 2010

NBA: Playoff picks not so good


I filled out a playoff bracket before the playoffs started and was confident about my picks, let's see the results:

Eastern Conference
1 Cavs vs. 8 Bulls (I picked Cavs) WIN
2 Magic vs. 7 Bobcats (I picked Bobcats) LOSS
3 Hawks vs. 6 Bucks (like both teams) TIE
4 Celtics vs. 5 Heat (I picked Heat) LOSS

Western Conference
1 Lakers vs. 8 Thunder (like both teams) TIE
2 Mavs vs. 7 Spurs (I picked Mavs) LOSS
3 Suns vs. 6 Blazers (I picked Blazers) LOSS
4 Nuggets vs. Jazz (I picked Nuggets) LOSS

I had 1 good predction, 5 bad ones, and 2 ties. Not so good for a basketball expert like me, but at least my finals match-up is still alive. I have the Cavs beating the Lakers in the 2010 NBA Finals. LeBron deserves a championship, plus Kobe got it last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment