Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mix of the Week #17: Adam Morrison Crvena zvezda

Adam Morrison has not played in the NBA since he win his second championship with the Lakers in 2010. He has most recently signed with a Serbian team, KK Crvena zvezda, last month. Here is a highlight reel of Ammo showing the Serbs how to ball.

I don't know what the song is (it's probably just some random Serbian song) and this video was uploaded by MrRedStarBelgrade on YouTube.



I'm glad that Adam is seeing success overseas, but I hope he makes it back to the NBA. The Lakers need him. Think about it, they won two championships in a row with him, and then got swept in the Semi-Finals without him. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Also, there was a rumor a couple months ago that the Bulls were considering signing him. I hope they do after the lockout. Say what you want about Morrison, but he is definitely better than Brian Scalabrine.

Have any thoughts on Adam Morrison or any suggestions for next week's mix? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment