Sunday, May 22, 2011

IBL: Albany Legends Sweep Their Last Home Series of the Season

The Albany Legends made their last home game of the season a memorable one. In the act of sweeping the USA All-Stars, who are now 0-15, they scored 158 points in the game alone, their highest point total in one game all season.

Although the Legends were actually losing after the first quarter, they pulled away during the next 3 quarters and won 158-112. The Legends are now 12-3 and are currently in first place in the International Division of the IBL.

After the game, I took pictures with some of the players. Damone Morris actually recognized me and mentioned my blog (THIS blog!) and remembered that I created his Wikipedia page. It was pretty awesome. If your reading this, Damone Wade (Oops, looks like I'm getting you mixed up with a certain NBA All-Star), I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Oh, and by the way, Damone Morris mentioning my blog when we took our picture together marked the first time anybody has ever mentioned my blog to me in public. (As you probably can infer, this blog is a bit under-the-radar and isn't very well-known.)

If you have any thoughts on the Legends this season or my encounter with Dwyane Morris (Oops, I did it again) after the game, leave a comment and I'll be sure to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment