Sunday, August 15, 2010

NBA: Talented Players That Are Still Free Agents

The NBA Free Agency of 2010 will be remembered for a long time by basketball fans. Lots of exciting things happened: Rasheed Wallace retired, LeBron James signed with the Heat,......it's been interesting......and it's not over yet. Here are some talented NBA players who still haven't signed yet.

Allen Iverson: This guy is an 11-time all-star and was the NBA MVP of the 2000-2001 season.....and he's still jobless. He's 35 years old, which is pretty old in NBA years, but if Shaq (who is 38 years old) can get signed, I think A.I. should get signed too. I hope this future hall-of-famer lands a spot on an NBA roster for the 2010-2011 season.
Rafer Alston: Skip 2 My Lou is my favorite basketball/streetball player and has not yet been signed by an NBA team for the upcoming season. Sure, he's not as quick as he used to be and last season ended for him in a bad way, but he can still play. I'll lose a little respect for the NBA if he isn't on an NBA team next season.
Kwame Brown: I know what your thinking. "Kwame Brown? Are you serious?" Yes, I am serious. I know he doesn't play like a number 1 overall pick should play, but he is talented enough to be in the NBA.
Jamaal Tinsley: Tinsley is a talented player who would make a good back-up point guard. He's a NBA veteran who has played for the Indiana Pacers and the Memphis Grizzlies. I hope he gets signed by an NBA team for next season.

Here are a few other free agents that I would like to see in an NBA uniform next season:
Ricky Davis, Smush Parker, Rashad Mccants, DerMarr Johnson, Darius Miles, Steve Francis, Olumide Oyedeji, Qyntel Woods, Gerald Green. Junior Harrington, Ruben Patterson, Lee Nailon

No comments:

Post a Comment